Here I just created a script to download the MMS 2012 sessions for offline viewing .
There are few things you will need:
- Create a login account here http://www.mms-2012.com/digitalmms
- Get the script and the session file from here
I uploaded the latest sessions.txt file to skydrive which I received from Eric. It contains 208 session names. I have not verified all sessions. I could download 165 Sessions. 43 sessions couldn’t be downloaded. Maybe give it a shot it is in a zip file called sessions_208.zip.
UPDATE (20.04.2012): Wow! I didn’t expect to get so many nice words and suggestions. As a result of this I improved the script an built in some error handling.
Download the zip file MMS2012_Downloader_V2.zip
- Copy the script file and the sessions.txt into the same directory!
- Add your credentials on top of the script. Nothing more to adjust!
- Call the script you just need to specify the path drive where you want to save the files e.g.
A folder MMS2012Sessions will be created on c:\MMS2012Sessions
- I added the key note files into sessions.txt (credits to oclash)
- Script checks for neccessary files and would write a meaningful error
- Sessions which cannot be downloaded will be written out to a file in the script directory called sessions_notavailable.txt. You just can rename this file to sessions.txt and start the download again .